Sunday, November 2, 2008

Conversations 11/02/08

Sunday night, while putting him to bed

Pratham: "Mom, please don't go to office tomorrow, Just call you Boss and tell him, you wont be coming to office cause you need to stay with Pratham"
Me: " Well, if I stop going to office, then who is going to give me money to buy you toys, DVD's and stuff?"
Pratham: "Simple! just go to the ATM and get the money!"

Pratham is not the sort of kid who would snuggle up and sleep, he pretty much likes his space,
so last evening while putting him to bed, suddenly he held my hand and said

Pratham: "Mom, do you know why am I holding your hand?"
Me: " No!"
Pratham: "So that you don't run away to office while I am fast asleep!"
(Awww..how sweet!)

On a different note, I won my first ever Bloggy Giveaway here.
Thanks Marty!




1 comment:

Hiren said...

nice blog boskey. read quite a few posts ... and the kind of posts you have written, i am sure that you will cherish your blog for eternity ... and so will Pratham.

take care !!

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet